- NO JOINING FEES
- NO HIDDEN FEES
- A FREE ORIENTATION with a Personal Trainer with your new membership
- ALL Classes INCLUDED in your membership- Classes are personally taught by certified instructors; pushing you through your best workout.
Description of Services & Facility
North Idaho Athletic Club is Moscow's full service hometown gym. Someone is always on staff during all business hours to answer your questions, take a call or give a tour!
- We offer a wide variety of fitness classes to fit everyone's schedules.
- Our extensive cardio loft includes: treadmills, ellipticals, stair climbers, "JohnnyG Spinners" and recumbent bikes.
- Our weight floor has a variety of free weights (iron and bumper), 3 Squat Racks, 2 dead lifting platforms, machine and plate-load weights; as well as a SLEDMILL.
- We have Kettlebells, wallballs, speed ropes, plyo boxes, Concept2 Rowers, Assault bikes, Olympic barbells and Olympic weightlifting platforms.
For information on pricing, please contact us at 208-882-7884 We offer a wide variety of memberships.
We offer memberships to accommodate your individual, family and corporate needs.
- Day Pass
- PunchPass (10 visit pass)
- GPP 1,3,6+ month options
*We have student rates as well. Inquire within for all pricing information.
All memberships include access to:
All weight lifting, weight-resistance and cardio equipment
Group fitness classes
Additional Services Available
Monthly Towel Service - $5.00/Month
Monthly Locker Rental - $10.00/Month
GPP PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP - rates include your regular NIAC gym membership as well.
What is G P P ??
General Physical Preparedness is where members of NIAC can come in and do their Crossfit. Crossfit is somewhat of a workout philosophy. It is based on using the entire body in a functional way so that maximum, overall benefit is obtained. Part of the philosophy is that workouts should be mainly short and intense. Each workout is also weighted to individual strengths and needs so as not to be overwhelming.